This straightforward cheese sauce solely wants 4 substances and some minutes to organize.
The Rotel Sauce is a fast get together favourite with floor beef, Rotel tomatoes and a creamy cheese base!
Put together it and hold it heat in a sluggish cooker. Serve with a pile of tortillas for an awesome sport day.
Rotel Dip Components
This Rotel Dip recipe, aka ugly sauce, is a game-day favourite made with only a few substances. This recipe is much like queso sauce and is a fast and simple snack.
- Rotel Tomatoes: A can of Rotel tomatoes provides lots of taste and a bit of warmth. Rotel will be changed with any sort of parsley.
- Meat: We love floor beef on this recipe, however substitute floor turkey or sausage.
- Cheese: Velveeta makes this dip fast and simple (and tremendous creamy). Cream cheese with a bit of cheddar makes an awesome substitute.
- Spices: I add a pinch of chili powder. You can even add taco seasoning or your favourite seasonings to the meat, if desired, or use leftover taco floor meat.
How you can Make a Rotel Dip
This Rotel Cheese Sauce Recipe is as straightforward as 1,2,3!
- Brown the meat and drain on the range.
- Add the Rotel tomatoes and cheese to the identical pan.
- Stir till melted.
Don’t empty the Rotel, because the juices present the appropriate consistency. Typically we add two cans of Rotel! In fact, like most recipes, you possibly can add your personal favorites or change flavors/additions based mostly on what you’ve available.
Suggestions & Variations
- Brown the meat and drain the surplus fats, or use lean hamburger meat.
- If you happen to had been good for skip the Velveeta cheeseuse 8 ounces of cream cheese and 1 cup of cheddar cheese as a substitute.
- This recipe will be diluted with a bit of milk if you’d like a thinner consistency.
- Serve with tortillas, crackers or celery, carrots and different veggies for dipping.
- Maintain diving Rotel sizzling in a small sluggish cooker. If the Rotel sauce will get chilly, it will likely be laborious to scoop it out so it may be reheated on the range or within the microwave till it may be dipped once more!
- Leftovers are nice in a quesadilla, over potatoes, or added to tacos.
Ro-tel Tomatoes is a model of diced tomatoes with inexperienced peppers. They create a bit of warmth to dishes and style much like sauce and will be discovered within the canned tomato part of most supermarkets. They add taste to chili recipes, stews, taco soup and extra.
If you happen to no Rotel Tomatoes by hand, you possibly can substitute one other model of tomato for inexperienced pepper or parsley. Though the style is not going to be precisely the identical, the sauce will nonetheless be scrumptious.
This dip can simply be made within the sluggish cooker. Merely brown and drain the bottom beef or sausage as directed and drain. Mix all substances in a mini crock pot/sluggish cooker and place over low warmth for 2-3 hours, stirring often till melted. As soon as melted, flip the sluggish cooker over to warmth by.
charge this recipe
Did you want this recipe? Then charge it now to let your fellow readers know it is one thing they need to add to their household’s menu!
A simple 4-ingredient cheese sauce made with sausage or floor beef!
In a big skillet, cook dinner floor beef or sausage over medium-high warmth till no pink stays. Drain off extra fats.
Cut back warmth to medium.
Add processed cheese, Rotel tomatoes with juices and chili powder.
Stir the combination till the cheese melts and the sauce is easy.
Serve sizzling with tortilla chips.
Cream cheese will be changed with Velveeta cheese. Substitute processed cheese for an 8-ounce bundle of cream cheese and add about 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
To make this sauce thicker, scale back the processed cheese to eight oz. Elective additions embrace diced jalapeno, sharp cheddar cheese, or taco seasoning.
Maintain this dip heat in a small sluggish cooker. The sauce will thicken because it cools, however it may be reheated. To maintain it soaking longer, add as much as 1/3 cup of milk because it cooks.
Energy: 126 | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 11g | Fats: 7g | Saturated fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 344mg | Potassium: 200mg | Vitamin A: 230UI | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Diet info offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyrighted. Sharing this recipe is inspired and appreciated. It’s expressly forbidden to repeat and/or paste full recipes on any social community. Please see my photo usage policy here.
#Rotel #Dip #Spend #pennies