Pasta Salad with Ham and Pineapple
This prosciutto pasta salad is loaded with pineapple and veggies. It is a refreshing play on my favourite flavors of Hawaiian (which is not really Hawaiian) pizza!
A fast and simple do-it-yourself pineapple sauce is combined with pasta, ham and bell peppers for a scrumptious aspect dish!
It is an ideal aspect dish and makes a fantastic aspect dish or gentle meal.
A contemporary and engaging pasta salad
In case you are on the lookout for one pasta salad this can be a little totally different, this ham pasta salad is it!
- Pasta – Use any medium-sized pasta, farfalle, shells and rotini are favorites.
- Add Ins: On this straightforward recipe, ham and pineapple are the celebrities, impressed by the flavors of a Hawaiian pizza. Crimson bell peppers add crunch and colour, whereas inexperienced onions add taste.
- the bandage it is a fast, creamy pineapple dressing and is so good, I at all times double it for salads (goes nice with strawberry spinach salad, too).
this recipe is it is not a Hawaiian dish, and it is not a Hawaiian macaroni salad like a macaroni salad present in a typical Hawaiian lunch. In a Hawaiian plate lunch, normally, the macaroni salad is a tangy mixture of mayonnaise and macaroni, generally with a couple of different components. You will discover a fantastic Hawaiian Pasta Salad Here.
The Pineapple Sauce
You should use virtually any dressing in your pasta salad. This recipe features a contemporary and spicy pineapple sauce. Making do-it-yourself sauce is very straightforward and quick, and the flavour is significantly better than store-bought sauce.
- Mayonnaise and bitter cream are the creamy base
- Pineapple (and a bit of cider vinegar) provides taste and freshness.
- Dijon and garlic powder add taste whereas honey balances the sauce.
Pasta Salad Suggestions
- Do not overcook the pasta, it should soften because it absorbs the sauce.
- Add additional sauce as some can be absorbed by the pasta.
- Pasta salad is greatest made a minimum of a couple of hours upfront so the flavors have an opportunity to mingle.
- Season the salad generously.
Good Macaroni Salads
Did your loved ones love this Ham Pineapple Pasta Salad? Remember to go away a ranking and a remark under!
Pasta Salad with Ham and Pineapple
Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad is a fast and simple aspect dish. Do-it-yourself pineapple sauce is tossed with pasta, ham and peppers for a scrumptious and distinctive salad!
In a big pot, prepare dinner the pasta in keeping with bundle instructions. Drain the pasta and run it below chilly water to chill.
In a bowl, combine all of the sauce components till clean.
In a big bowl, mix cooled pasta, ham, pineapple, bell pepper, chives, and sauce. Combine gently to mix.
Refrigerate pasta salad for a minimum of 2 hours earlier than serving.
Customise the salad by including your favourite components like cherry tomatoes, further bell pepper or cucumber.
Do not overcook the pasta, it should soften because it absorbs the sauce. Add additional sauce as some can be absorbed by the pasta.
Energy: 241 | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 13g | Saturated fats: twog | Ldl cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 489mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 570UI | Vitamin C: 26.9mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.9mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyrighted. Sharing this recipe is inspired and appreciated. It’s expressly forbidden to repeat and/or paste full recipes on any social community. Please see my photo usage policy here.
#Pasta #Salad #Ham #Pineapple